This is just a little summer fun in the sun!! Heather and I went to visit Brian and Tammy for a little summer BBQ and a Swim! We had a lot of fun goofing around and doing some silly things as you can tell by the photos. I Know that some may ask were the photos of Heater are but during this particular event she very cleverly avoided the camera so you get to just see me and all my pasty white glory!! (sorry about that)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Swim Party @ the Keeley's!!!
This is just a little summer fun in the sun!! Heather and I went to visit Brian and Tammy for a little summer BBQ and a Swim! We had a lot of fun goofing around and doing some silly things as you can tell by the photos. I Know that some may ask were the photos of Heater are but during this particular event she very cleverly avoided the camera so you get to just see me and all my pasty white glory!! (sorry about that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehe I love your face in the first picture! That was so much fun!
ReplyDelete